Moltkes Palæ takes your concerns seriously so you can book future events with confidence.
We’re meeting again
We can gather and meet again for festive occasions and celebrate important events, falling in love, hold meetings and conferences or have a company party with our colleagues.
Fortunately, at Moltkes Palæ, we have numerous facilities and nearly 1000 m2, so we can confidently handle your private and company functions. During 2022, we are still carefully monitoring developments. Contrary to expectations, should developments be against us, you will be able to reschedule your event at no cost.
So, you can dream away and plan your next event with us at Moltkes Palæ without worry!
Just sit back and dream — we’re here to help
Our website has been updated with info on private parties and company parties, ranging from wedding receptions to Christmas lunches. Allow yourself to be inspired by our website. We are also available via telephone and email to answer any and all questions you may have, and to provide you with the excellent service you expect.
+ 45 72 22 70 75
Reschedule your event at no cost
If your event cannot take place due to the COVID-19 epidemic, don’t worry. At Moltkes Palæ, you can safely dream and plan for the future, as we will move your event to a new available date at no cost to you and within 12 months of the original date. Read more here
At Moltkes Palæ, we continue to take look out for you and our employees. It is a priority for us that guests should feel safe at Moltkes Palæ. We are in compliance with the guidelines and recommendations of the authorities, and we have also implemented internal policies to ensure everyone’s health.
Below, you can find an overview of our COVID-19 precautions:
We are in compliance with the guidelines and requirements from the authorities. Currently, showing a vaccine passport is not necessary.
HYGIENE & CLEANING
- Enhanced cleaning procedures of surfaces in all Moltkes Palæ event spaces.
- More frequent cleaning among our staff – Our employees wash their hands or use approved hand sanitiser several times during an event, beyond designated hand washing requirements.
- Toilets are cleaned several times a day, and disposable towels are used rather than cotton towels.
- Washing employee clothing, table cloths, napkins, etc. is performed by reputable cleaners, pursuant to the requirements and standards of the authorities.
- Dispensers with hand sanitiser are available at all common areas as well as on all tables during dinners, meetings or conferences, and other events.
What can you do as a guest?
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitiser.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow. The Danish Health Authority also recommends that you sneeze into a paper tissue, which should be immediately disposed of
- If you are ill or have symptoms of being infected with the COVID-19 virus, we would kindly ask you to stay home.
We have taken the following precautions:
- There are hand sanitiser dispensers in all common areas and on tables where food is served
- We extended the cleaning procedures of premises and contact surfaces
- We focus extensively on how we serve food
- We focus on testing, and employees with symptoms do not come to work
- We make sure there is a flow with plenty of room when arriving, dining and during the course of the event
- We make sure that guests sit together as a company/group
- We make sure that the ventilation is adjusted to the number of guests so that fresh air flows through the rooms
- We are meticulous in our planning and table arrangements.
Should you have questions concerning your planning or function, you are naturally always welcome to get in touch with us email@example.com or tel. +45 72 22 70 75.